Langsung ke konten utama

5 easy ways to remove acne scars naturall


     If you are a fellow acne sufferer then you don't need to know how utterly traumatizing an experience acne can be. To add insult to injury, after all the unsightly ravages it subjects your skin to, acne leaves scars as an ever present reminder. So in this hub, I'm going to share with you the 5 easy ways to remove acne scars naturall I've personally suffered from acne as far back as my early teens and because of that I've picked up a fair bit of scars along the way. Not too deep but still somewhat conspicuous. So if your acne scarring isn't very deep I think the 5 methods that, at one time or another, worked for me, may work for you. 
After getting rid of my acne using the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) I used the following 5 easy to use home remedies to diminish and eventually remove my acne scars permanently :
  1. Egg whites - Egg whites have very powerful healing qualities that will help heal your scarring and eventually make it less visible. Egg white is full of proteins and amino acids which can tighten the pores to prevent new breakouts while it lightens the scarred skin. Take a small bowl and whip 3 egg whites until they become fluffy and white. Use your fingers to gently spread the egg whites on to your skin - concentrate on the problem areas. Let the egg whites dry on the skin and wait a few minutes before rinsing away gently with moderately warm.
  1. Baking soda - Baking soda is coarse but not that coarse, its small particles are smooth and would not damage the skin. And if applied correctly it will gently slough off the top layer of dead skin cells without causing your sensitive facial skin to become irritated or inflamed. Simply mix a small amount of baking soda with water to make a consistent paste. Very gently massage the baking soda onto your skin and leave it on for one minute, before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Remember to always moisturize your skin afterwards; I personally, massage a few drops of olive oil on my face and it works very well. Repeat this 2-3 times a week or depending on your exfoliation routine.
  1. Lemon juice - Lemon juice contains citric acid which, along with lactic and glycolic acids, is one of the most commonly found Alpha Hydroxy Acids or AHAs. AHAs are very well known for their cosmetic usage. Many skin care products, including anti-aging creams and chemical peels, have AHAs in them as a key ingredient. Topical application of AHAs is said to induce an increased production of collagen and increased skin thickness. All of which equates to more healing for scarred skin. Additionally, lemon juice, due to it natural acidic content, is a powerful disinfectant which helps in destroying acne causing bacteria and it is a natural exfoliant which removes dead skins cells and facilitates the formation of new healthy skin. Furthermore, it helps in lightening the skin tone which helps in countering the effects of  hyper-pigmentation - another souvenir of your acne days. As for the lemon juice remedy : Ensure that your skin is clean by washing it with a mild acne cleanser. Then take a bowl and squeeze 1-3 lemons in it or better yet buy an all natural lemon juice from your local grocery store. Take a cotton ball and dab it with the juice. Apply the juice to effected areas completely but don't overdo it. Repeat this 2-3 times a week. Remember if you have sensitive skin, the juice may induce a stinging effect, but it will likely happen only the first couple of times. If the stinging effect accompanies significant redness then discontinue usage because your skin is far too sensitive for this method. I have sensitive skin but it was bearable and the sensation did go away after the 3rd application..so its still a very workable solution for those with sensitive skins, but you need to listen to your skin's reaction before applying anything.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

How the Other Half Lives

      Lord Manners was a rich and famous banker. When he died, he was given a magnificent funeral which was attended by hundreds of famous people. The funeral was going to be held in Westminster Abbey. Many ordinary people lined the streets to watch the procession. The wonderful black and gold carriage was drawn by six black horses. The mourners followed in silence. Lord Manners was given a royal farewell. Two tramps were among the crowd. They watched the procession with amazement. As solemn music could be heard in the distance, one of them turned to the other and whisper in admiration, "Now that's what I call really living!"

The Mystery of the Talking Shoe

     Tracy Evans didn't have to be at work till ten, so she ignored her alarm clock. But she woke up with a start when she heard a stange sound coming from her wardrobe. What was it? It must have been a mouse, Tracy thought. No, it can't have been. She knew there were no mice in her room. I must be careful, Tracy said to herself as she opened the wardrobe. There, in front or her, was the lovely pair of wedge-shaped sandals she had bought the day before. Then she heard the sound again. "It must be Coming from my sandals!" she cried. She picked them up and, sure enough, one of them was "talking". Tracy had to be at work at ten, but she still had enough tome to visit Mr.Lucas, her shoemaker. He removed the wooden heel and they were both amazed to see a white larva eating the wood. Mr.Pope, of the Natural History Museum, solved the mystery. "These shoes must have been imported from brazil. An insect must have laid its eggs in the tree from which the shoes

Who has the last say?

Some people are always saying that they don't built cars as they used to be. What nonsense! I walked round the beautiful new Ferrari again, admiring its lines, when my thoughts were rudely interrupted. "Will you be here long?" a voice asked sharply. "I haven't made up my mind yet," I said, loolking up at a sour-faced traffic warden. "Well, you can't stop here," he told me "Who says so?" I asked him cheekily. "I said so," he said to me. "It says here," he added, "in case you can't read. "No, waiting"." "You read very well. Go to the top of the class! I told him, "but I'll make my own decisions." "oh, will you?" the traffic warden asked. "Then so will I and I've decided to give you a ticket, " he said to me with relish as he began filling out a form. "Go, ahead,"I told him."This car doesn't belong to me anyway. I